Dr. Webber is a highly motivated, personable and technical professional with national and international credentials. He has a successful and respected 35+ year career as an environmental engineering professional. He has demonstrated accuracy in research and assessment compliance of EPA and international environmental standards and regulations.
Dr. Webber's summary of expertise includes providing:
- Expert witness and litigation support to trial attorneys as a contract consultant in personal injury, negligence, and wrongful-death law cases. Areas of specialization include, but are not limited to, occupational safety and health, environmental chemistry, and site remediation technologies.
- Domestic and international consultation services to business and industry on environmental site assessments, remediation plans, analytical quality control, and hazard waste disposal and storage.
- Regulatory compliance and on-site inspection consultation services to business and industry to ensure compliance with all applicable U.S. federal and state EPA requirements, and international environmental laws and regulations.
Dr. Webber, as an authoritative expert in his practice area specialties, provides his expertise to businesses as a consultant and to plaintiff & defense attorneys as an expert witness.
Dr. Webber's Practice Areas
- Chemical Safety
- Environmental Engineering
- Laboratory Safety
- Dr. Webber is available nationwide and internationally as a practice area consultant and expert witness through Americana Safety Associates, LLC.