Mr. Walsh is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and Certified Safety Professional (CSP). He is also certified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design LEED© Accredited Professional (LEED© AP), and a Certified Environmental Manager (CEM).
Mr. Walsh's summary of expertise includes:
- Indoor Environmental Quality Assessments – U.S. and International
- Mold, Asbestos, and Lead-Based Paint Consulting
- Training in Asbestos, HAZWOPER, Mold, Industrial Hygiene, Safety, and OSHA compliance
- Traditional Industrial Hygiene Services
- Green Building Services and Training
Mr. Walsh, as an authoritative expert in his practice area specialties, provides his expertise to businesses as a consultant and to plaintiff & defense attorneys as an expert witness.
Mr. Walsh's Practice Areas
- Accident Reconstruction
- Chemical Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Laboratory Safety
- OSHA Compliance
- Available as a Business, Motivational & Keynote Speaker
- Mr. Walsh is available for regional assignments as a practice area consultant and expert witness through Americana Safety Associates, LLC.